BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm sick about it...

Man I spent 360 dollars on some clothes I will never get to wear. Like its a revelation that this relationship is madd serious. At least for me its a revelation. He knew he was in this till the wheels fall off and there was no momentum left. I, on the other hand, was taking it real day to day like, until last night. Needless to say he got clothes and I got a wake up call. The fact I love him so much and trust that this is the real thing. Shows some progress on my end when it comes to relationships. So I guess...

He and I are just gon have to make a date cuz I'm not letting go.
April 18, 2010 we still going.

*Rae*

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 Speak Yo mind's I might listen...:

My Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones