BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

9 months and counting...

He and I just made it past our 9 month mark...
Lord knows we have had our rocky moments. In all honesty he truly brings me to a point where if he said "Baby, lets go get married right now!" I would sooo totally do it. I know I am not a perfect woman but he just gives me life like no other. I know he will probably never read nor see this but the fact that its out there for him in case he ever has doubts about my love.






I know its been a nice lil min since I have done my blog, even with the app I been slacking. Lol! Not much has really been going on lately in my world. I just been hanging out with the girls and enjoying being an adult. I need to stop smoking the good greenery, but other than that no real issues. I promise from now on to really keep in touch with my blog even if none of you muthasuckas read it simply because its really not for you... Its for me. Lol! Well I have run out of things to say so I close.

Happy Holidays,
Rae!




0 Speak Yo mind's I might listen...:

My Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones