BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feeling my self

Good morning my lovely blog world!

I'm up on the way to class feeling my self like WOW! Lol! I know I been lax on the blog tip, but I be busy! So here is a catch up session:

Me and Chocolate Redemption are still a couple! Yea I'm loving it! I changed my number for like the 3rd time since I had my BB. Oh well folks need to stop being ignorant and ass holes! Ummm school is still in my life and taking it over! Oh I spent some time with the other side of the fam and had mad fun! Shyt I had more but the niggas on the bus threw me off so imma come back when I remember. Lol!

*RaE*
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

0 Speak Yo mind's I might listen...:

My Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones